Sunday, February 21, 2010

THE SWEET POISON........

I, a candle and friendship,the flame.
oh friends you kill me...
I, a dewdrop and friendship the sun beams
oh friends you kill me...
you blue roses bloomed in me,
we laughed ,we cried and
within a wink did time pass..

like how folks walk on shores,leaving those soft prints..
those days extinguished leaving the cute memories in my heart...
waves may wash away the prints,
but time is too ignorant a fool....
never escape through my dreams and never escape through my breath...

i admit, friendship the real kiler....
and now i too drink the sweet poison and commit a slow suicide....

2 comments:

  1. I'm so happy you like my paiting!
    What year of school you are now? when you are going to graduate?
    I like your pictures with your friends on your previous post!
    I hope everything is ok with you ;-)!
    Send a kiss to Harsha!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hai harithe enhorokkeyundu vishengal namukkun kannum vayayayumokeyundu really ur blog is fantabulous

    ReplyDelete

i would love to hear from you friend!