Saturday, March 24, 2012

I'm Aliveeeeeeee!!!!!


Ahoy friends!!!
Yep!!! I am alive!!!! (Hey,hope you all remember me :P)
 I have survived the exharm disaster! Exams are finally over…school life too…(that’s a weir d feeling. you feel happy and sad at the same time ..)
Well  ,how have you all been doing???????  
it was no easy thing to resist myself from blogging, all these days…..almost three months!

 its seriously wonderful to be back, to blog again and to meet  you all again J  Thank you all so much for all your love and such beautiful comments :)

Right now I feel like a butterfly! J Like a free butterfly, just out of its dark crammed cocoon….
what can I say????
Just,  O-M-G-!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



17 comments:

  1. so thats the change out there...
    glad to know youare still alive after going thru the 'xam disaster' :D
    hope the exitement hits the apex point when you get the results :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. heyy!!!great to feel alive:):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haii yaar...
    a new visitor to ur blog okay...A new follower too :) and u r still alive after the xam disaster and am gng to face it on next week... :) Enjoy the vacations... All the best :) tc

    http://timetoseedreamzz.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful to see you back . Thanks for commenting on my blog.

    Yvonne.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome back! To me you're a BEAUTIFUL MONARCH BUTTERFLY!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. U've got a lively blog! cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're back. Missed you, missed your blog posts, but I hope did well on your exams.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm soooo glad that you're back--YAHOO! I've missed you :0)

    ReplyDelete
  9. excellent good to see you back .. and all the best for the next new phase ..

    hope the exams went well ..

    Bikram's

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome back little one! Good to see you made it out alive!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Welcome back my dear. It is always worth it when it comes to exams. The goal is to have success from the results. Keep smiling.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If you've had then congratulations. Not forgotten.

    ReplyDelete
  13. CONGRATS!!!!
    It's nice to have you back bloggin hahah
    BEIJOS

    ReplyDelete
  14. Welcome back...!!!(ALIVE).. nice to hv u come back...!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. THANKYOU ALL SOOOOOOO MUCH!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm a month late- however, I know what it means to feel free to let your hair down and just fly freely! I'm very happy for you, Haritha! Hope you enjoy and use your freedom wisely while you have it!

    ReplyDelete

i would love to hear from you friend!