Wednesday, March 9, 2011

i wish....



I wish I could fly.
Fly until the zenith of the night sky and then look down at the sleeping world and scream at the top of my voice you don’t know me!
And float like that ,smiling as the maze down there entangles my mind, but never trying to find out where I really belonged to
And then, like how roses of  glass shatters when dropped from the heaven, I wish I could vanish suddenly to everywhere, erasing every memory of mine from the mind of every one I know,from the mind of everyone who knows me, to make it all like I never existed at all

2 comments:

  1. wow!!! wonder wat it wud b lyk 2 b erased frm evry1s memory like u never xisted....scary
    tis post is so u

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could vanish suddenly to everywhere, erasing every memory of mine from the mind of every one I know,from the mind of everyone who knows me, to make it all like I never existed at all…
    Huh I wish the same

    ReplyDelete

i would love to hear from you friend!