Sunday, April 5, 2009

i miss them all

sitting here within the four walls of my house in chennai very far from my home town,
i feel i am captivated.no body around to play or talk other than my mom,papa and sis....
of course a busy world where people forget themselves
a great relief is only my school....
this wasnt the condition when i lived in kerala...
the most beautiful days with my cousins what a fun it was!!!!
but now i meet them only in the summer hols... what a pity...
but, this imprisonment is a joy of pain for me.there is no other go...
the same routine life,but no probs because this type of life taught me the beauty of a silent world and the bliss of loneliness
but i miss my cousins,my chilhood days,my village and yes i miss them all............

No comments:

Post a Comment

i would love to hear from you friend!